Wednesday, December 8, 2010

AND THAT'S WHY YOU CHECK THE AMAZON GOLD BOX:For any who might not own it, or anyone looking for a suitable gift this Holiday season--Amazon's offering all three seasons of Arrested Development on DVD for $28 today. It's been offering some great TV on DVD deals in the Gold Box over the past few months, offering seasons of Good Wife, Modern Family, and Community at massive discounts (and the Community DVD's are well worth picking up, even at close to full price, if just for the ton of special features, especially commentary on every episode from a revolving group of creatives and actors).

6 comments:

  1. Dan Suitor11:52 AM

    Thanks to today's special, I've now used the Goldbox to purchase Arrested Development AND Firefly. Which fantastic cancelled-too-soon show winds up on sale next? Freaks and Geeks? UndeclaredTerriers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, this site still seems to have trojans (and not the good kind) which are being picked up by my anti-virus software.  Same ones mentioned in the Howard Stern thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott R5:31 PM

    It's great to see one of my favorite blogs point to something I created for Amazon. :) The first Arrested Development set we sold in this version of the Gold Box (I think it was December 2006) was the best-selling item in its first six months. 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha11:23 PM

    Yay, Scott! I bought that last AD version. Love it. Feel free to offer cheapies of the complete West Wing, complete Buffy, and (oh please oh please) the box set of The Prisoner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genevieve11:02 AM

    I bought it last time too - thank you Scott!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Complete Buffy shows up in the Gold Box a few times a year.  That's how I bought my set.

    ReplyDelete