Thursday, October 1, 2009

WORLDS COLLIDING: Congratulations to our friend Alan Sepinwall, who appears on today's B.S. Report. Or is congratulations the right word? I guess it's weird to congratulate someone for appearing on a podcast. Then again, I think of the B.S. Report as the only big-deal podcast out there. Then again again, I'm pretty sure that Sagarin ranks Alan as the most influential TV critic in America, based upon a complex computer algorithm that takes into account, among other things, "number of times name-checked by Chris Fedak" and "how often linked to by TVTattle.com." So maybe "congratulations" isn't right; it's more like "how strangely pleasant to find this person who I know in one context appearing in another."

If this post isn't weird enough yet, I'll just close, as Alan reminds me I should, with the poetry of Ronald Jenkees:
it might be cool
i dont know
and if its not i dont care
bill simmons works for espn
hes also named
the sports guy
he writes a chronicle
sports column
he must be a popular dude
and what i want to know is
how do you like your blueeyed boy
mr. death

No comments:

Post a Comment