Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'M GOING WITH THE TACO: Wow. So impressed by the response on yesterday's first attempt at the game of Humiliation that I feel compelled to go to the well once more, and here's my thought: humiliation of the palate. Name a food that you've never eaten which you believe everyone else here has. Later today, I'll take the responses that appear to be the biggest outliers and post a Doodle board again to determine the winner.

One caveat: various religious laws and allergies may well restrict your choices in food, but unless it's an obscure one I'd assume you're not going to win. This crowd has more than one bacon-abstainer. And then tomorrow we may do this in reverse.

Related: who wants to try the test-marketed KFC Double-Down Sandwich?

Updated: Voting is now open. Top 22 answers on the board; click on the box of each food you have, indeed, tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment