Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"WE SORT OF SUCKERED PEOPLE INTO THIS SHOW BY NOT PRESENTING IT AS A SCIENCE FICTION SHOW RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE": I feel like I've spent years of my life offering prayers that J.J. Abrams and his acolytes might actually have a plan. This great piece on Lindelof and Cuse's appearance at the 2008 Screenwriting Expo (not spoilery, unless you consider the revelation that the show is getting more science-fictiony over time to be a spoiler, in which case I encourage you to hide under a rock until January 21) is mostly encouraging, although I suspect that when it's all over and done with, we'll have a long list of unanswered questions.

And if you check out Mo Ryan's blog, you'll get some nifty information about guest stars for this season as well as which actors are and are not part of this season's roster of regulars. (Hint: I see dead people, but not regularly.)

No comments:

Post a Comment