Thursday, October 30, 2008

MR. HORNBURGER, I WOULD THANK YOU TO COME PICK UP YOUR WIFE AT SOME POINT. MR. JORDAN, I SAW YOU STEAL MY SINK. HARLEM GLOBETROTTER, DOES THAT NAME MEAN NOTHING TO YOU? AND MISS LEMON, I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT BEFORE LAST NIGHT I HAVE NEVER, EVER SEEN GRIZZ OR DOT-COM CRY: With what online grouping of highlights would you like to refresh your recollections in advance of tonight's belated 30 Rock season premiere? We've got a top ten list from the National Post, or a video-annotated top 30 list via Paste Magazine. (Tracy Jordan's Jefferson trailer needs to be higher. Bring me my horse. Bring me Caractacus!)

e.t.a. Thread open for talk of this week's dong-slaying 30 Rock and Joker's Wild episode of Office as well. (Go Big Red!) Actually neither episode was all that this week -- after a great pre-credit Halloween sequence, The Office just depressed me, and 30 Rock ... as the previews suggested, set up the plot lines for this year without bringing enough of the funny. Free Tracy Jordan!

No comments:

Post a Comment