Sunday, September 28, 2008

DON'T DROP YOUR BLONG: While I'm totally happy to have my Race back, this was not the most satisfying way to start things off -- and it's a structural thing. Basically, this leg was "mandatory split in half" with the flights, followed by a few tasks not prone to shuffling the teams, then a mandatory "break them into three groups" for the morning start, and find-a-route-marker, detour, finish mat to close the leg the next day, and with no real opportunity for the teams to use their physical or mental skills to separate themselves. I like my Race to provide teams with a way to use their talents to elevate themselves, and especially in the second half of this episode I wasn't feeling it.

So. We've got somewhat creepy New Yorkers, a somewhat creepy sibling team and a pair of nerd teams seeking our favor. And we need a good name for Team I'm Sorry I Cheated, But I'm Even Sorrier That I Thought Brazilians Speak Spanish. Andale!

No comments:

Post a Comment