Thursday, February 14, 2008

YES, BUT WHO IS THE NEXT BRIANA RAMIREZ-RIAL? Our friend Dan Fienberg runs down the men and women in Idol's final 24, featuring odds of victory, indicia of ringer-dom, and comparisons to Idols past including "Anthony Fedorov without the tracheotomy scar," "he's giving me a Matthew Metzger vibe," "from the hair to the tendency to shout, I keep thinking of Nadia Turner," and the utterly brilliant "Since I haven't the faintest what he sounds like, I'm goin' with Clifford the Muppet."

I'm still waiting for the next Sabrina Sloan -- IMHO one of two contestants over the first six years eliminated before the final 12 who could have won the whole thing. (Frenchie Davis being the other.) Official bios available here; wacky dancing parade remains here.

No comments:

Post a Comment