Monday, November 19, 2007

I'M A CITIZEN ... I'M JOE BETHERSONTON. FARGO. MY STREET ADDRESS IS 11454 PRUDER STREET...: Let's talk menu planning for this week. We're hosting twenty, and while I ended up going with a non-heritage breed (given size availabilty) (but brined for us), I'll still be rocking world's greatest turkey recipe this year. For a second protein -- because a thirty-pound turkey would be unwieldy to cook -- I'll be pan-roasting some duck breasts using this five-spice glaze, which is remarkably simple as long as you make sure not to overcook the sauce, because it gets gunky. For stuffings, I'm definitely going to try this 2003 Sausage Stuffing With Caramelized Onions recipe from Tom Colicchio, and I've been looking at various wild-rice-and-cranberry stuffings as a second. Everything else for the meal is someone else's responsibility.

What's going on in your house? Any recipes to share? And the video for the title of this post is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment