Tuesday, July 17, 2007

IN MY FATHER'S CAMERA, CHARLIE UTTER PLAYS THE SAXOPHONE WHILE AL BUNDY ASCENDS A STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN ABOVE STANFORD BLATCH WOOING HEY IS THAT REALLY BABY FROM DIRTY DANCING?: Okay, now that I'm finally caught up on John from Cincinnati for the first time since the first episode, and since Benner, Carmichael Harold (p.s.: Giants SUCK), and especially Jordan are standing up to defend it, I'd like to know: WTF was the "my father" speech all about? I'm not saying I didn't like it, but I think I liked it in the way that I liked Sacred Emily when my sister and I found it and I was in a goofy mood and my sister was almost certainly high, which is to say, WTF?

Also, Milch seems to be taking the "how many clowns can fit in a Volkswagen?" approach to casting this infernal show.

No comments:

Post a Comment