Thursday, June 28, 2007

FOR THOSE OF YOU SCORING AT HOME, THAT'S AN E-NIGEL: Seriously, has Nigel never watched that other TV show that he produces? How can two judges rail on a dancer to a degree surpassed only by some of the Sanjaya rants of earlier this year on AI and then be shocked when that dancer's fans do nothing but sit there hitting redial for two hours? Based on their total body of work, I would have sent home a different guy from the bottom three, but I am comfortable (although sad) that tonight's solos, viewed in isolation, gave rise to the correct result.

As for the ladies: well, the silence was deafening, was it not? Without giving anything away about the followup to Wednesday's big dramatic twist, I will simply note that I would have sent home the dancer who took 20 of her 30 seconds to walk on stage and remove her jacket.

I have a lot more to say, but will do so in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment