Saturday, April 7, 2007

Throwing Things - http://throwingthings.blogspot.com

WHO DO WE ASK FOR HELP WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO? Every once in a while, I check out the map showing the locations of our 100 most recent visitors. It's always comforting to see our fan at Elmendorf Air Force Base near Anchorage, Alaska, but today I saw something new: Visitor No. 875,885, from "Kuy-e Bimeh-ye Bazergnan, Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran."

And what brought our new visitor here? A search for pictures of Princess Ardala on Buck Rogers, of course.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:43 PM

    It's amazing to pay a quick visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues about this piece of writing, while I am also keen of getting know-how.

    Here is my web site; bucket truck
    My web site > bucket trucks

    ReplyDelete