Thursday, February 8, 2007

I GUESS IT'S THE WRONG INTERN WHO CAN SWIM THREE LENGTHS OF HER PARENTS' POOL UNDERWATER: That was disturbing. I am disturbed. I initially got disturbed upon seeing the astonishing makeup work on Karev's pylon patient and continued to be disturbed for the rest of the hour. This was not an enjoyable episode of Grey's, but I don't particularly think it was intended to be.

Tonight I have more questions than comments:
  • I don't usually check the TWoP patter these days, but was surprised at the level of pissed-off-ed-ness over there at this episode. Is TWoP where the angry people hang out these days, or did everyone have major problems with this episode except me?
  • Those of you who traditionally like the George character: do you still like him? I found him annoying last year and I find him even more annoying now. But then again, Meredith doesn't annoy me and I know that many of you can't stand her. Which is why I ask the question.

And now, prediction dichotomies!

  • Little girl: (a) misdiagnosed and not long for this world, or (b) unharmed symbol of Meredith's damaged inner self?
  • Truck guy: (a) squashed like a bug but surrounded by friends, or (b) soon to be rescued by Apparition du Denny Duquette in response to impassioned prayer by Izzie?
  • The new 'do: (a) handsome and youthful, or (b) desperately seeking highlights?
  • McDreamy's hair: (a) damply askew after he leaps into the water, or (b) histrionically raked by fingers as he watches someone else leap into the water?

Talk about whatever you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment