Saturday, October 21, 2006

IT STARTS OUT WITH A VISION: I could not be happier to announce that I've finally found a new working link to the Barack Obama theme song, which we haven't had for some time. Enjoy, because there aren't any new campaign theme songs I know of this term -- not even from former Orleans lead singer John Hall (NY-19).

Yes, I'm sure I'll read the book, but first I need to get through my just-delivered Spy: The Funny Years, a hardcover compilation of the best that the snark-eriffic publication had to offer, including the complete Philip Weiss article "Inside Bohemian Grove", unavailable online and previously hailed on these pages as My Favorite Magazine Article Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Whеn ѕomeone ωritеs аn articlе he/she
    keеps the idеa of a user іn his/her brain that how а user can κnow
    іt. Ѕo that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!

    Also visit my blog :: scottsdale carpet cleaning

    ReplyDelete