Friday, August 25, 2006

YOU CAN DROP YOUR RESPONSES INTO S. EPATHA MERKERSON'S BRA: Emmys on Sunday, and the most logical question is one that others have asked as well -- what nominees are you most rooting for, and what loss would depress you most?

For me, it's about Daily Show alums -- I want to see Steve Carell get Outstanding Lead Actor In A Comedy Series, where Monk is the only real competition, and Stephen Colbert for Outstanding Individual Performance In A Variety Or Music Program, in which I guess David Letterman could get the Oh, I Always Vote For Him from the more senior voters.

Basically, I want The Office to win everything possible. Last night's reruns again reminded me how many brilliant moments there have been -- such as Ryan's silent horror after Dwight and Angela's "Don't expect any cookie"/"But what if I'm hungry?" conversation. And beyond that, I want to see Shonda Rhimes up there at least once. You?

No comments:

Post a Comment