Thursday, June 8, 2006

YOU'RE OVER ME? WHEN WERE YOU . . . UNDER ME? The best part of this list of the 13 most unpopular TV characters is that it provides a springboard from which to mention the übersuckitudinousness of Ross Geller. Friends was long past its water cooler heyday when this blog got started, but if ALOTT5MA had been around in the mid-90s, you can be confident that I would have been writing about how I wanted to throttle Ross -- or David Schwimmer -- or both. (Until I watched Band of Brothers, I was inclined to blame the writing and give the actor a break. But after a few painful minutes of Captain Sobel, I just wasn't sure anymore.) Feel free to stick up for a Friend, but oh man, I'll take Brenda Walsh over Ross Geller any Thursday night of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment