Wednesday, May 17, 2006

86,400 LONG, LONG SECONDS OF POWER: 24 is starting to run a little long for me. In fact, the only reason I'm still watching (and I even skipped a recent episode entirely -- shhhh) is because it's almost over and it seems a shame to have wasted my previous 20 hours of viewing without tuning in to see (1) how Jack Bauer manages to finally save the country and thwart (a) the President, (b) Henderson, (c) Bierko, (d) Miles, and (e) Rocket Romano, and (2) how many characters the show can shockingly kill off in its last two hours. If there were more than a single sure-to-be-a-roller-coaster episode left, 24 would likely be relegated to the ranks of Desperate Housewives and The O.C. -- my DVR still dutifully recording it every week, but the recordings getting deleted long before I ever get into the mood to sit down and watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment