Friday, February 3, 2006

NOT THAT "LEGS OF THE WWE" ISN'T A WORTHY CAREER HIGH-POINT OR ANYTHING, BUT: I will confess that I don't see a particular need for detailed rehash of individual episodes of Dancing With the Stars. There are two or three competitors left who can really dance (Drew Lachey, Stacy Keibler, and sometimes Lisa Rinna), and that should be that, barring weird fan base machinations of the sort that kept Master P Miller in his non-ballroom shoes for way too many weeks.

But here's what's bothering me. From what I can tell, Stacy Keibler seems to be an incredibly sweet, funny, stupidly long-limbed, genuine, and talented girl. How the heck did she end up as a professional wrestler in the WWE? I know I'm generationally mandated to not get the whole wrestling thing, but is this an equally respectable path to fame, glory, and professional fulfillment that I've been poo-pooing unnecessarily all these years?

No comments:

Post a Comment