Wednesday, January 18, 2006

THIS MUSIC IS QUITE DEPRESSING: Boy, was I glad when we got to minute 34 of Lost and something actually happened. I was starting to get worried that all we were going to learn was that (a) Locke and Kate know how to follow tracks, (b) Michael is a little psycho on the subject of finding Walt, (c) Jack works too hard, and (d) Jack and his father don't get along.

Still not so much in the way of plot advancement in minutes 34 and thereafter, so let me take a crack at it: (a) Was that some kind of force field protecting Zeke? (b) If you want to raise an army, isn't Sayid the guy you want to talk to? (c) (and this one is the showstopper, in my view) Remember the two quotes about curiosity? The first one appears here.

I have no observations about the flashback except that there wasn't any there there. Oh, and Jin was quite cute with the hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment