Tuesday, December 20, 2005

DOES ANYBODY CARE? DOES ANYBODY SEE WHAT I SEE? So with all the press hubbub about Michael Vartan's appearance on Alias last week, the powers-that-be managed to squeak an honest-to-God surprise under the radar! And quite a doozy, too. It felt like the Alias of Yore, did it not? I'll save my rhapsodizing for the comments.

I have to confess that I'm a little concerned about the fact that no one emailed me to ask me why I hadn't mentioned this fairly major plot twist. Given that the show is getting a real sendoff instead of a sudden cancellation or a summer-cliffhanger-that-never-gets-resolved, I have faith in the Disciples of JJ that they'll make these last episodes count. Sark's back, I feel pretty confident that we haven't seen the last of Vaughn, and then there's that little matter of last week's development -- hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment