Monday, September 19, 2005

"A THOROUGHLY ENTERTAINING POST-FEMINIST WHODUNIT": Because author Jennifer Weiner was kind enough to flag this site for the readers of Vanity Fair, I suppose I ought to mention that her new book, GOODNIGHT NOBODY, is in stores Tuesday.

Chapter One can be sampled here. Laurie Muchnick of New York Newsday stated in her review: "I've read all four of Weiner's novels this summer and couldn't have been happier the whole time, but I think the new one, 'Goodnight Nobody,' is the best of the lot. . . .All right, I'll say it: I couldn't put it down."

And from the Charlotte Observer: "Weiner artfully combines mystery and chick lit for an entertaining, suspense-filled swing through suburbia . . . Weiner's first attempt at mystery writing is an all-around success -- from the nonconformist heroine to the story line that keeps you guessing right up to the end."

Jen will be touring the Northeast this week, followed by an October swing across the West Coast and Midwest. Drop by and say 'hi'.

No comments:

Post a Comment