Tuesday, August 16, 2005

THOU SHALT HAVE NO GAMES BEFORE ME: Christian video games are coming to a console near you, according to MSNBC.

Righteous! Do I get to strike down with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers?

“I play a lot of Christian video games,” Tolin said. “They don’t have fights. You just have to follow Jesus and pick up little crosses for points."

So, uh... not so much, huh? Maybe next year they'll put out something with, like, lions? I dunno. Maybe a MMORPG called "Heretic!" where you vie for doctrinal control within your sect while striving politically to establish the global communion? I'd play that if there was an Inquisitor class with decent buffs or AOEs, but I suppose a Veggie-Tales branded variation on The Sims is more likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment