Friday, May 27, 2005

FULLFILL ALL YOUR WISHES: As her career spirals like a moth into an ether jar, we begin the taxonomy of the fame of Jennifer Lopez:
LAST WINTER, Kimlan Fong Wong and her boyfriend of several years, Anthony Taveras, stopped talking to each other for three days after she threw a vase at him during an argument. The subject: Jennifer Lopez.

"He kept calling her J. Ho," says Wong, 29, an office manager and college student in Queens. "It was 'J. Ho this' and 'J. Ho that.' He knows I like her. I felt like he wasn't respecting me."
I've never understood the attraction to this woman and I'll happily see her relegated to the ash heap of Hollywood. Of course, the last time I hated someone's career this much, he was elected to the United States Senate.

No comments:

Post a Comment