Sunday, August 8, 2004

ABSOLUTELY UNREQUESTED PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT: I've become a big fan over the past few weeks of Betty Crocker Snackin' Cake Mixes. I don't cook that often--when you're lucky to get home before 7:30, it's hard to motivate yourself to cook when you get home, so I eat a lot of bad fast food and cheap restaurant dinners--at least when I'm not eating on the firm's dime. But one thing I can do is pop something desert-like in the oven and have it come out half an hour later, hot and fresh. These work great for that, given that they're "just add water" products--no need for milk, eggs, butter, or a separate bowl. Even better? They reheat amazingly well, allowing continuing noshing the next day or even two days later, while keeping that "fresh from the oven" taste. Worth the $2.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment