Monday, June 21, 2004

A LIST A YEAR: Though the title of this post may refer to my recent input into this collaborative effort, it is actually a reference to my one-year anniversary of entering the blogosiverse. Yes, a year ago (yesterday, actually), I wrote this little item (scroll all the way down) about Jennifer Aniston heading up the Forbes Celebrity 100.

I'd love to offer a long retrospective about my first year in blogging, but I can't imagine that it would even interest the half-dozen or so people who tend to care about what I think about such things. Still, it's been a fun year, I guess, highlighted by my blog's merger, which brought me here. To those of you who have been reading my musings on lists and whatnot, thank you. I look forward to another year of bringing you the same combination of nonsense, and I can't think of a better way to kick that off than with the exciting news that Mel Gibson has replaced Jennifer atop Forbes Celebrity list this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment