Tuesday, June 1, 2004

I AM NOT POCOCURANTE ABOUT THIS: I've been asked by fans of this weblog -- and yes, such people exist -- as to whether I plan to repeat last year's live blogging of the Scripps National Spelling Bee. (For last year's coverage, start here and scroll up.)

Well, there's a difference between this year and last -- last year, I was at home helping care for a newborn. This year, I'm back in an office that, while it does have television on all the time, tends to keep it tuned to C-SPAN 2 and CNN. So, odds are that my coverage will only be nighttime wrap-up coverage, and not live round-by-round analysis.

To follow the Bee live online, here's the official results page, which hopefully will be updated in a timely fashion. Television coverage begins tomorrow at 5pm on ESPN 2, with the final rounds live on the Deuce starting at 10 am Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment