Sunday, March 7, 2004

I FELL IN: As promised, Nashville Star is back, and as predicted, I really miss season one judges Robert K. Oermann and even Charlie Robison.

But it's early, and we didn't get to see a lot about the competitors. I did like the dude with the washboard, and I know Jen's rooting for the woman who gave birth just two weeks ago and still made it to the show, and both, thankfully, survived the first cut. And there's the usual supply of pretty boys, but also a healthy number of women in their 30s all looking for their big break. Should be a lot of fun.

I have no idea, however, whether anyone else is watching the show, given that it's (a) on the USA Network, best known for hosting the dog show and Monk; (b) on Saturday nights, when all you hipsters are out on the town; and (c) is, after all, a country music-centered show, which I don't think many of you are fans of.

So, are you watching? (There's still five chances to see the premiere.) Should I keep blogging about it, or should I keep this one to myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment