Monday, November 17, 2003

365: One year and a shade over 100,000 visitors later (i.e., an average day on InstaGlen), we're still standing.

I started this blog because I had topics I enjoyed talking about and a loving wife who encouraged me to inflict my opinions on others. I am happy with the way this place has evolved over the past year, shedding the politics/law talk to focus on pop culture, introducing the Comments feature to include all of you in the discussion, and adding new contributors in Isaac and Phil who will only help enhance this site in the future.

I wouldn't keep doing this site if I didn't know that people enjoyed it, so thank you, friends, for continuing to come back for more. All I can say is this: it is not that hard to do this, so if you have something to say, go ahead and start your own blog. The more good voices, the better for us all.

And once again, thanks to Jen, for encouraging me to do this and for making everything just that much sweeter. I am blessed to have her in my life, and I just hope that when our daughter is old enough to read these archives, she understands that daddy isn't mean -- he's just particular and vocal about the things he likes and dislikes, especially if Cuba Gooding Jr. is involved.

Enough speeches. Let's get back to the blogifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment